Credit Card and Wallet WorkshopEast Coast Leather
CLASS TIME: 9:30am - 3.00pm Saturday 30 October 2021
Since we send reminders to all workshop participants, if you are purchasing tickets for more than one person and/or as a gift, please provide the name and email address of the person/s attending in the notes section of your order.
CREDIT CARD & WALLET
Learn how to make allowance’s when purchasing premade leather liners
This class is perfect for beginners - no prior experience is needed.
Leather crafting, just like any other skill, requires not only practice but also the correct techniques upon which to build skills.
Take time to learn how to make a 5pocket Card/note holder which is handstitched and a laced wallet.
In this workshop, get familiar with different hand-tools and techniques while working with different leathers.
The workshop will cover essential leathercraft components such as how to measure and make the correct allowance for different outer leathers when purchasing premade linings.
- How skive to reduce thickness
- Edge bevelling
- Stitching & Lacing
- Dressing edges for that perfect finish
You will make 2 projects in this workshop and have the knowledge to continue these skills creating your personalised leather projects at home.
- I will demonstrate how to assemble other different pre-cut leather liners for lacing or stitching.
- All tools and equipment supplied to use during the workshop
- I will demonstrate how to prepare and skive your leather for turned edges for pre-made liners, this will give you a professional finish on your projects.
Please note this workshop is more expensive than other that I have presented due to the cost of the wallet liner which is approx $34.00 when purchasing from your leather supplier.
Now is the perfect time to learn these new skills and to get ready to make your personal Christmas Gifts.